From its humble beginning as a premiere IT training institution founded in 1993 with only two students enrolled in basic computer class, Informatics Philippines has successfully penetrated the academic industry as a premiere higher education and training institution offering IT empowered courses. It has produced over 500,000 graduates in training and degree courses in its 25 years in the Philippine academic map.
Significant to its success are the dedicated and highly educated instructors who painstakingly pass on to its students the relevant knowledge and values that will equip them with professional skills and moral standards.
Fueled by its commitment to making the students’ welfare its top priority, Informatics Philippines has gathered together experienced professionals nationwide with extensive expertise in their respective fields into one core purpose- provide quality and industry-based education to the students. They are pool of lecturers committed to be part of Informatics’ esteemed faculty circle with specified functions:
- Teach a specific field of expertise based on their professional background.
- Contribute in the development and design of the course syllabus.
- Plan and create lectures both in practical and theoretical approaches.
- Design learning modules that can be standard lecture materials for all Informatics colleges.
- Collaborate with internal and external linkages to help create a relevant and industry-driven learning experience for the students.
This flagship program of the academic team of Informatics will be called the Adjunct Faculty. Its formation recognizes how Informatics values experience and expertise in molding its students; hence, in its endeavor to provide sustainable returns to it stakeholders, each Informatics college (Manila, Caloocan, Eastwood, Northgate, Imus, Baguio, Cebu, Consolacion) will have at least 200 highly qualified adjunct instructors who will be the institution’s partners in realizing its vision to produce employable, globally competitive graduates who can be innovators of the world.